Please contact our Director of Development, Erin Regan to coordinate your donation.
- Reading glasses
- New underwear (for men & women)
- Women's shoes - Sneakers, flip flops/sandals (gently-used and new - sizes 6-8)
- Men's shoes - Sneakers, flip flops/sandals (gently-used and new - sizes 11-13)
- Men's jeans (gently-used & new - smaller sizes - waist sizes 38 and under)
- Men's belts
- Bottled water
- Bath towels (gently-used and/or new)
- Activity kits (cards, adult coloring books, colored pencils, crosswords, word searches)
- Grab and go lunch items
Purchase our needed items by clicking on the image below
Places for Other In-Kind Donations
These non-profits may be able to take your in-kind donations that we aren't able to accept. Click on their names to be directed to their donation websites.
Can I just drop stuff off at your locations?
- While we appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity, we aren't able to accept everything.
- We are not currently accepting household items.
- We'd be happy to if you request one.
- Please contact Erin Regan to see if we can actually accept them.